Maison de la Simulation is a partner of PTC training (PRACE Training Center) and participates in its organization. The complete list of PRACE training is available on the official website. The training organized by Maison de la Simulation and its partners for the season 2021/2022 includes :
- [ONLINE] Modern Scientific C++ @ MdlS/IJCLab/Idris (24 Jan – 7 Feb 2022)
- [ONLINE] Introduction to ScaLAPACK and MAGMA libraries @ MdlS/Idris (15 – 16 Mar 2022)
- [ONLINE] Introduction to GPU programing with OpenACC @ MdlS/Idris (4 – 18 Apr 2022)
- [ONLINE] HPC and Uncertainty Treatment – Examples with OpenTURNS and Uranie @ MdlS/CEA/EDF/IMACS/PhiMeca (9 – 23 May 2022)
- [ONLINE] Advanced Usage on Irene: parallelism, optimization, IO, tools @ MdlS/TGCC (28 – 29 Jun 2022)
- [F2F] Introduction to PETSc @ MdlS/Idris (19 – 20 Sep 2022)
- Parallel I/O & file system with I/O software engineering @MdlS/JSC/LMPA/CEA (To be decided soon)
Training of Groupe Calcul
Groupe Calcul is a group of communication and exchange funded by the calcul community in France. Please find information on all provided training on their official website.
Members of Maison de la Simulation are actively involved in the following teaching programs :
- Calcul Haute Performance et Simulation (CHPS) master program of Paris-Saclay University.
- Analyse, Modeling and Simulation master program of Paris-Saclay University.
- Fluid Dynamics and Energetics (DFE) master program of Paris-Saclay university. Related lectures can be found here.
- HPC-AI master program of MINES ParisTech.