Le noeud CECAM Ile-de-France - CFCAM
Noeud MOSER (CECAM-FR-MOSER)
The CECAM (Centre Européen de Calcul Atomique et Moléculaire) is now organized in regional "nodes" present in eight European countries, and the present node is the Ile-de-France and Lorraine area node (CECAM-FR-MOSER).
- The Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS)
- The Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique (CEA)
- The Ecole Chimie ParisTech (ENSCP)
- The Ecole Normale Supérieure de Paris (ENS)
- The Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée (UPEM)
- The Université Pierre et Marie Curie (UPMC)
- The Université Paris-Sud (UPS11)*
- The Université de Lorraine (UL)
In the CECAM's tradition, the Node supports events (Workshops, Discussion Meetings, Tutorials) advancing specific and timely topics within the general theme of atom scale simulations (see left panel for previous events).
Interactions between theoreticians and experimentalists, and initiatives promoting exchanges between physicists, chemists, mathematicians or biologists will be encouraged.
This Node will pay special attention to application-oriented fields (e.g. engineering, materials for the energy sector, bio-molecular modelling and structural bioinformatics) in which both research and industrial institutions are actively involved. The developpment of software and new methods, a strong point af the Paris area is also of particular interest.
Its activites and dedicated facilities will be hosted at the "Maison de la Simulation" in Saclay , "Maison de la Modelisation" located in Paris. Events may be hosted at the "Institut Henri Poincaré" and at IDRIS (Institut des Resssources en Informatique Scientifique).